Be sure to link up every week and grab a button!
Thank you for sharing all your wonderful crafts! I have been so inspired by them my craft room is now overflowing with craft supplies. As soon as I finish one craft project I can't wait to start another one.
I try to reply and visit every project you submit, but if I'm not able to respond to them all know in advance I appreciate you sharing them and appreciate all your comments!
Is your blog LEGAL? You might want to check out Serendipity and Spice for her Blogger Series on Legal Stuff!
Thanks for stopping by and for participating!
Link up what you have been making. It can be anything! Crafts, paintings, baking recipes, home remodeling, DIY's, tutorials, or giveaways.
This weeks featured projects are:
1. Valentine Garland @ All My Love For All My Days / Get your mantle ready for Valentine's with this cute homemade Heart garland.
2. Peanut Butter Gianduja @ Simply Sweet & Savory / You can never go wrong with chocolate and peanut butter!
3. Valentine Sock Wreath @ Irish Italian Blessings / How cute and simple for a Valentine wreath. Just grab some Valentines socks for this fun craft!
4. Valentine Wooden Block Stacker's @ Huckleberry Love / How cute is this for Valentines! I just love it!
5. Minestrone Soup @ Dear Creatives / This is one of my favorite soups. It's great for the Winter time!
6. Weekly Blog Goals and free Printables @ Second Chance To Dream / This is a great goals sheet to keep track of all your blogging "to do's" for the week, you will also find free printable planner dividers, so cute!
8. Shabby Chic Bedroom @ Welcome To The Mouse House / This room is adorable! I love the canopy and the colors, so cute!
If you were featured, grab a button!
Sign up and never miss a post!
Enter your email address: